If you are a person who watch 90s comedy tv shows then surely you would be interested to know about Lori Loughlin Movies and TV shows. This American actress is well known for her role in ABC sitcom “Full House” where she played the role of Rebecca Donaldson- Katsopolis. This series runs for 7 years and people still remember its punch lines and jokes.
Even you are able to watch sequel of Full House with name Fuller House on Netflix. This series ran for two years 2016-2018. Before I share more details about the star, I would like to give a quick introduction.
Lori Loughin age is 54 years old, she was born on 28 July 1964 in Queens, New York, U.S.A. She is not just an actress but also a producer and model. She was a co-producer, actor, and creator of two Seasons of Summerland (2004-2006) for The WB series.
As far as Lori Loughlin husband is concerned, she got married to Michael R. burns in 1998 and divorced him in 1996. In 1997, she got married to Mossimo Gianulli. Olivia Jade is one of the two Lori Loughlin kids.
Other successful roles of Lori are Debbie Wilson in the CW series 90210, she worked for this series for almost 5 years. Another role which you is worth watching is Jody Travis in the Edge of Night (1980-1983). Let’s find more details about her films and series in the below list.
Lori Loughin Movies
- Amityville 3D (1987)
- New kids(1985)
- Secret Admirer (1985)
- Rad (1986)
- Back to the Beach (1986)
- The Night Before (1988)
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997)
- Critical Mass (2000)
- Suckers (2001)
- Farce of the Penguins (2006)
- Moondance Alexander (2007)
- Old Dogs (2009)
- Crawspace (2013)
Don’t Forget to check : Burden of Truth-Interesting Courtroom Drama Review
Lori Lougin TV Films
- The Tom Swift and Linda Craig Mystery House (1983)
- North Beach and Rawhide (1985)
- Botherhood of Justice (1986)
- A Place to Call Home (1987)
- Doing Time on Maple Drive (1992)
- Empty Cradle (1993)
- A Stranger in the Mirror (1993)
- One of her Own (1994)
- Abandoned and Deceived (1995)
- In the Line of Duty : Blaze of Glory (1997)
- Tell me No Secrets (1997)
- The Place of Heaven (1997)
- Medusa’s Child (1997)
- Eastwick (2002)
- A Mother’s Rage (2010)
- Meet my Mom (2010)
- Northpole : Open for Christmas (2015)
- Every Christmas has a Story (2016)
- Homegrown Christmas (2018)
Do you like Vampire shows? Must Watch The Passage Review – New Sci-fi tv series.
Lori Loughin TV shows
- Summerland (2004-2005)
- In case of Emergency (2007)
- 90210 (2008-2012)
- Hudson Street (1995-1996)
- When Calls the Heart (2014-2019)
- Fuller house (2016-2016)
- Full House (1988-1995)
- The Edge of Night (1980-1983)
If you are looking for my recommendations about Lori loughlin movies and tv shows then I suggest you to first watch Full house and then try Fuller house. This way you will get full grasp over this sitcom.Tell me no Secrets and Mother’s Rage are two amazing films from her collection. Did you watch any of her movies and series? Don’t forget to share your comments about her performance.